AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Clarissa


Kindly meet Clarissa.  Clarissa is 12 inches tall and made from a dreamy, super soft, super-dense, vintage fur coat. Her paw and foot pads are a soft leather, also from a vintage coat. She is a dream to cuddle with!
Not really sure what I was doing, I trimmed her face bit by bit. I also did some needle sculpting. I gave her large eyes, for that darling wide-eyed look, and embroidered her nose with pearl cotton. I’m very pleased with little Clarissa, if that’s okay to say!

It took me longer than usual to finish her, as I’ve been distracted with this mini-obsession of designing an anime teddy. I finally have a complete pattern drawn and cut out and I’m anxious to see it in fur. Hopefully tomorrow.
It may not qualify as a true anime bear, as it’s kinda my interpretation of, and a bit larger than, the norm. I’m anxious to see how my little misfit anime comes out.
 Hugs,
Laura