AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Wesley Weebundle


Kindly meet Wesley Weebundle.
Wesley is my latest teddy designed from the same pattern as Wee Whisper Winkle and Madame Lily Petal. It’s amazing how many different ideas can come out of a single little pattern.
Wesley was made from a piece of fur I found at an estate sale last year. Sure wish I had more of it, it was really super to work with. And only cost a dollar. I love estate sales!
Wesley is 7 inches tall, fully jointed, has black glass eyes and a pearl cotton embroidered nose.


He has joined the living room gang, I mean hug, and has settled in nicely with his many brothers and sisters.


I’m working on a new teddy. I’m using the same pattern, but this time around I’m using a much longer fur. The fur is from a vintage coat and is multi-colored in browns and whites. I’m curious to see the outcome, and if it works or not. The bear may get lost in long fur.
 Hugs,
Laura