AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Joey Whippoorwill



I’m very pleased to introduce Joey Whippoorwill.
Joey is my first center-seam, no gusset, teddy.
I’ve been playing around with this pattern for a while now. My mind’s eye design wasn’t transferring to paper, or fur, with stealth speed. More like tortoise speed. But after much trial and error I finally came up with a pattern I like. Not to say I won’t be tweaking it a little, now and again.


Joey is 8 inches tall when standing. He has a cute little pearl cotton nose, old shoe button eyes, and is 5-way cotter-pin jointed . He’s made from a very soft faux fur and has leather suede foot pads.

Joey is organizing a softball game, at present. They’re choosing up teams. It sounds a bit girls team, boys team. Not sure how that’ll work out. But the girls are sounding very confident, so we’ll see.
Someone just discovered my wooden spoons make great bats.
I wonder where they’re planning on playing.
Maybe I should go find out.

I hope you’re having a great week
and a wonderful summer!
  Hugs,
Laura