AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Pandora Pumpernickel


Kindly meet my newest creation, Pandora Pumpernickel, my first wanna-be panda.
Pandora is made from two vintage coats. She has a center seam head and is fully jointed. Her eyes are premium black glass and her nose was embroidered with pearl cotton. Pandora stands 7 inches tall, dons a vintage lace head bow and a vintage earring around her neck.
I think I’m in love!
 I don’t know why I haven’t made a wanna-be panda before.
Now I know what to do with all my too dark fur.
It’s nice having other mediums to go back and forth to. I’ve started crocheting hats for some of my teddys.   Crocheting has been amazingly enjoyable. Who knew!
I hope your week is off to a good start. It’s a drizzly ol' day here.. my kind of day!
 Hugs,
Laura