AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Little Clover

This is little Clover, my not-the-model bear. I’ll elaborate.
I made Clover to model my crochet hats-in-progress, so not to make them too small or too big, which is the direction they seem to go.
Exhibit A

But poor little Clover just isn’t a hat teddy bear. They flop down over his eyes, no matter how large or how small, and he didn’t much like that. So I gave him a ribbon with a big bow instead, which he says he totally hates. When the pretty beaded necklace went on he declared this fru-fruing must stop, forthwith. O-kayee.

Clover, all fru-frued up.

Clover did, however, like this lovely old bowl I found at a garage sale over the weekend. He does have good taste.
It’s an old porcelain chamber pot, roughly 100 years old, and in amazing condition, darn near perfect. The gal paid $65 for it at an antique store, I paid $3.  Happy dance!


I just love it! I can think of several uses for it, like holding spools of thread, or some yarn and crochet hooks, or maybe some lace, or some teddy bear jewelry, or or…

I hope you're having a wonderful week!
  Hugs,
Laura