AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Poindexter Puddlejumper



Kindly meet my newest little creation, Poindexter Puddlejumper.
Poindexter was made from a vintage honey brown faux fur coat and has a traditional center seam head. He stands 7 inches tall and has a cute little tummy. He has vintage shoe button eyes, a pearl cotton embroidered nose and mouth, and is fully jointed. Poindexter was really fun to make.


I’m working on a longer fur teddy, trying something a bit different. I put his eyes in today and he’s really making me smile. He just needs a slight nose waxing, a bit more trimming, and he’ll be ready for the name game.
Another week just flew by, so fast I could hardly keep up with it. That‘s okay, the weekend’s almost here, and I love weekends.
Hope yours will be filled with fun and good times!
Happy Hugs,
Laura