AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Sebastian Secondstealer

Meet Sebastian, newest member to the mob, I mean hug.
Little Sebastian was made from, well I’m not really sure. It’s a funny fuzzy thinnish fur I found at a garage sale. I wasn’t sure about it, but to my happy surprise it worked out well. Sebastian thinks so, too.
Sebastian has a center head seam, one of my older patterns I tweaked just a bit. He’s 7 inches tall, has vintage shoe button eyes and an embroidered nose. Oh and he’s fully jointed, to swing that bat and catch that ball. They started a baseball team. There go the windows.
I gave Sebastian a frou-frou feathery thing to wear around his neck. It was black, so I thought perhaps maybe... But he protested loudly, so I replaced it with a key, which he finds very cool.
I’ve started another teddy, well two actually. One with longish fur and one with sparse fur.
I think I’m on a roll!
But right now I’d best go play referee.
I hope your week is going well.
Has Spring sprung in your corner of the world?
Ours is very slow to show, but I’m sure it’s just around the corner.
Optimism!
Hugs,
Laura