AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Tidbits of This and That

Hello!
Yes, I'm still making bears
they're just not making it to my blog.
I thought I'd show you Tidbit
a prototype for a smaller bear
with a slightly different head shape.
Not radically different
just enough to keep my creativity sparked.
 
I've been immensely enjoying photography
and post daily on my Pretty Pix blog.
Days I seek out photo ops
evenings I sew bears..
not a bad mix
actually a wonderful mix !
I'll try to get a teddy for sale
on here
before it's
gone there.
Hugs
Laura
~

7 comments:

Κωστής Τζαγκαράκης said...

A beautiful one Laura.
Costas

Kays Kids said...

Your brown bear is wonderful. I love the shape of his head.
hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, such a cute wee guy! Lovely to hear from you too :o)

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Tidbit is adorable. I love the shape of his head, and the fur he is wearing. Even though I do not often comment, I do enjoy looking at the gorgeous pictures you post.

A Garden of Threads said...

Hi Laura, This teddy is adorable. Sewing and photography are a wonderful team. Have been following your beautiful photos on Pretty Pix. Take care, Jen.

Mel said...

Okay......TOO CUTE!!
Personally, I think the homemade ones come to life so much quicker than the machine made ones.
JUST sayin'.....

*happy sigh* Oh for photos in the day and bears at night! What a lovely way to amble through life, yaknow? :-)

Cathyraggedy said...

So wonderful xxx