AT THAT MAGICAL MOMENT
WHEN NIGHT TOUCHES DAY
WE DANCE
.....

Willow Weebundle


Kindly meet Willow, my newset little Weebundle.
Willow is 7 inches big, on her tippy-toes, and made from a recycled faux fur coat.
I love recycling, repurposing, vintage faux fur coats. Many have a bit of sheen to them, little sparkly sparkles, making my Weebundles come alive.


Willow enjoyed her photo shoot. She got to play in the red wagon, which all the Weebundles love. They’re all piled in it right now, looking for a volunteer to pull them around. This should be interesting.

I’m working on a black Weebundle. I usually stay away from black, but the fur is from a coat and has a bit of that sparkle, so I’m hoping.
I’m also working on a wool (coat) Weebundle. I washed the coat in hot water and dried on high heat, then tea dyed it. Shrank it all up and turned it a lovely light brown (it was beige). 

I hope your week is going well!
 Hugs,
Laura